The Life Divine, Sri Aurobindo, An Analysis, Summary, Overview,Introduction,explanation,Review,Philosophy,Insight,The Mother,.
We believe that the Source and Substance of an All Good Creation is here, now, present and available to anyone willing to become aware of this Truth.
We believe that the nature of this All Good is available as love, life, wisdom, peace, joy, and substance.
We believe that all of this Good Creation is expressing what you really are right now.
We believe that whatever of this Creation you are willing to believe and accept you become.
We believe this Creation, like energy, is everywhere Being. Whatever you are aware of Being is the experience you call your life.
We believe everyone is an individualized expression of One Life Being.
God is all,
both invisible and visible.
One Presence, One Mind, One Power is all.
This One that is all is Perfect Life,
Perfect Love, and Perfect Substance.
Man is the individualized expression of God
and is ever one with this Perfect Life,
Perfect Love, and Perfect Substance
1. We affirm God as Mind, Infinite Being, Spirit, Ultimate Reality.
2. We affirm that God, the Good, is supreme, universal, and everlasting.
3. We affirm the unity of God and humanity, in that the divine nature dwells within and expresses through each of us, by means of our acceptance of it, as health, supply, wisdom, love, life, truth, power, beauty, and peace.
4. We affirm the power of prayer and the capacity of each person to have mystical experience with God, and to enjoy the grace of God.
5. We affirm the freedom of all persons as to beliefs, and we honor the diversity of humanity by being open and affirming of all persons, affirming the dignity of human beings as founded on the presence of God within them, and, therefore, the principle of democracy.
6. We affirm that we are all spiritual beings, dwelling in a spiritual universe that is governed by spiritual law, and that in alignment with spiritual law, we can heal, prosper, and harmonize.
7. We affirm that our mental states are carried forward into manifestation and become our experience in daily living.
8. We affirm the manifestation of the kingdom of heaven here and now.
9. We affirm expression of the highest spiritual principle in loving one another unconditionally, promoting the highest good for all, teaching and healing one another, ministering to one another, and living together in peace, in accordance with the teachings of Jesus and other enlightened teachers.
10. We affirm our evolving awareness of the nature of reality and our willingness to refine our beliefs accordingly.
With my heart open to God's renewing love, I accept my healing now.
I am healthy and strong because I am one with God's healing, revitalizing presence.
I am created in the image of God, blessed with strength and wholeness.
The power of God sustains and blesses me with perfect health.
I have instant access to God's healing power within. I am whole and well in mind, body and spirit.
My thoughts are enriched by the creative spirit of God within me. I am filled with renewed enthusiasm, and my life is prospered.
I am a spiritual being, heir to the abundance of God's kingdom. My life is prospered and enriched.
I give thanks for God's prospering ideas that inspire me to live a full, rewarding life.
I am God's beloved creation, and I rely on God's provision to fulfill every good desire.
The presence of God is within and around me. I am alive with creative energy, awake to prospering ideas and open to unlimited goodness.
The love of God quells my thoughts and instills peace in my mind and heart.
I am poised and secure in God's presence, and my heart is serene.
God's presence within me is my center of perfect peace. I am confident and calm, knowing that God is with me always.
God within me is my constant source of peace and strength.
I relax, release any anxious thought, and peacefully rest in the presence of God.